Pages

Everday Love

Saturday, July 12, 2008

It has been a while since I have made a traditional style scrapbook page for myself. I have been having fun making mini albums. I love giving them as gifts (which is what happens to most of them). This one I made just for us and I love how it turned out. It is very simple, not a lot of 'stuff'. I love the soft colors with the black and white photos. I can't remember where I picked up this cool little book. It is made of wood and very sturdy. I covered it with paper and sanded the edges to get a perfect fit.










The floral paper mixed with the stripes keep it from being either too masculine or too feminine, I think. Some of the pages are still blank so that I can add more pictures later. The ring binding makes it easy to add new pages.

Kara

No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |