Pages

End Of Summer

Sunday, August 24, 2008






What beautiful weather we are having. We have had the windows open for the past week, no need for a/c. My only concern is that we are rapidly approaching fall and then winter! I hate winter. Well, I don't hate it. There are a lot of wonderful things about winter, I just wish it weren't so COLD! Even though I am originally from the north, I have lived more than half of my life in Fl. Anything below 75 degrees is cold to me. Anyway, I need to just learn to enjoy this weather and not think about what the future will undoubtedly bring. So to enjoy this weather, Ryan and I went on a nice long bike ride. Parts of it were very hard, as road biking is a new sport/hobby for me. "Downhill makes it all worth it", I told Ryan. The cooling wind and the speed make for a wonderful feeling.
Hope you are enjoying what is left of the summer!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |