Pages

Back to School

Thursday, September 4, 2008

School has started again. In my district, we are coming to the end of the first week. So far, so good. The kids are great and everyone is excited to see what this year will bring. We have a new principal and expect to see some positive changes to an already great school. Some of my friends are sending their kids to school for the first time and I think the kids are handling it better:)



This summer I received an RID certification and I am really excited about that!



Labor day weekend turned out to be a wonderful way to end my summer vacation. Ryan and I went to my brother and sister-in-law's house for the day. They are lucky enough to live right on the beach. I played in the sand with my nephews, relaxed in the sun, chatted with my sister-in-law, ate the best sandwiches, and discovered a new love. KAYAKING I kayaked for the first time and I am hooked. It is so much fun. I can't wait to do it again.









Made a few new cards with my JustRite stamper too.














Which reminds me, I can't wait to see the kids in their costumes at school. So much fun!





No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |