Pages

Tropical Wedding

Wednesday, October 1, 2008




A friend of mine is going to a wedding next week and wanted a special card. She is also doing a reading at the wedding and didn't want to walk up to the podium with a piece of white printer paper. She asked if I could make a card and also a pretty something to carry and read and then give to the bride and groom. She gave me their invitation so I could try to match the colors and style. I think my friend will be surprised by how closely I was able to match the actual invites. Using my silhouette, I was able to cut the almost exact same hibiscus flower and dragonfly. They came out really well. I can't wait to show my friend tomorrow.





This is a picture of the invitation.


I hope she likes them.



No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |