Pages

Oh Joy!

Sunday, November 30, 2008


It has been raining here all day. I did some grocery shopping and then I spent the rest of the afternoon in my craft room. Rainy days are the best for staying in and crafting. Even my husband has been working on his model airplanes and making a big pot of soup.


I have a few projects to share today. All use Cosmo Cricket's Oh Joy paper. First is a gift box made out of a used wine bottle cylinder. Super easy, just covered with a 12x12 sheet of paper using Tacky Tape.




Then I made a box set of Christmas cards. The box is really easy to make using this video tutorial. Angie's blog is full of video tutorials for all sorts of great projects. So glad I found it.




Then to fill the it, I made 6 cards that measure 4.5x5.5 inches and fit perfectly inside the box.








The kitchen is coming along. Renovations always get worse before they get better. Everything is torn apart and you think to yourself, "Oh no, What have we done?" Then you start putting it back together and you can start to see how it will look when it is finished. We got the drywall in this weekend and started thinking about paint colors. So far I like Wild Artichoke by Valspar.


We still have a lot to do, but from here on out it will look better and better:) I'm excited!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |