Oh yeah, did I mention the cabinets are in? Ryan, his dad, and his brother installed them this weekend. We still have some work to do, like the molding and kick plate. We will be ordering our counter top on the day after Christmas because they are running a sale.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies:
3 dozen (serving size: 1 cookie)
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 large egg whites
- 1 large egg
- 12 ounces all-purpose flour (about 2 2/3 cups)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup semisweet chocolate mini chips
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Combine first 8 ingredients in a large bowl; beat with a mixer at medium speed until smooth.
3. Weigh or lightly spoon flour into dry measuring cups; level with a knife. Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a small bowl; stir with a whisk. Add flour mixture to peanut butter mixture, stirring just until combined. Stir in mini chips. Drop dough by tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart on 2 baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 12 minutes or until golden. Cool on a wire rack.
- 128 (32% from fat)
- 4.5g (sat 1.1g,mono 2.2g,poly 1g)