Pages

Fun Clicks

Thursday, February 12, 2009



Home sick today. It is super windy outside. It sounds awesome. I had two goals for today. File mounding paperwork and take a bath. So far I have accomplished one. Can you guess which? Here is a collection of pretty things I have been looking at today. The first is from a Flickr photostream by marisapage615. I love her style. Especially this one and this one.



This next image is from a beautiful blog called ponderings. I love her art journal and scrapbook pages.



I have always had a thing for body art, from the silly to the artistic, I just love it.
Above: Emma Hack
Below: Guido Daniele




Lyndie Dourthe
I love the idea of treating your creations as specimens. So cool.



This little guy is from Etsy. He is (not for long I'm sure) in a shop called woolcrazy.


And last, but not least is a print by Emily Falconbridge. She is selling all her prints at a reduced price and all proceeds go to her homeland in order to help those affected by the wildfires. Beautiful art for a good cause!

Have fun clicking around.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |