Pages

Can't Seem To Catch Up

Tuesday, March 24, 2009



Lately it seems as if I am always trying to catch up. Not sure what it was that threw me off, but I am having a hard time getting back "on".

Made a bunch of quick, easy cards for a work muffin swap. Each card says who baked the muffins and was placed in front of the basket or tray.



I am behind on last week's 52Q question and quickly falling behind on this week's question.




I am in love with these earrings, but I missed the boat on these too. Maybe another pair will become available in sproutstudio.



Love these vintage bobby pins from the same Etsy shop.

I did manage to go for a run last night. That's good:)
Hope you are having a good week.

1 comment :

  1. http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?ref=vt_related_1&listing_id=22685844

    She's got the earrings listed again. I know you like them cause they remind you of me, right? :)
    Love you.

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |