Pages

Garden Tote Template

Tuesday, June 16, 2009



I love these vintage totes. Wooden garden totes and milk bottle carriers are some of my favorites when I go hunting in antique stores. This is what has inspired me to create my new template, Endless Possibilities Garden Tote. It will be available in my Etsy shop in both PDF format (print, cut, and assemble) and GSD format (compatible with digital craft cutters such as Quickutz Silhouette, Xyron Wishblade and Graphtec Craft Robo). I love templates. They make creating easy and fun. There are so many ways to use one template.



I designed the template with a six compartment divider. Here I have only used a portion of it to make 4 compartments for my baby socks and stamped baby onsies. It makes such a beautiful gift presentation. It goes together quickly and easily and the results are really beautiful. Use this template to create an old fashioned tool box to present a gift to Dad this Father's Day!









Let me know what you think!


1 comment :

  1. WOW this is super cute!! I LOVE IT!!
    Hugs,
    Samantha
    SP Color Combos Creator

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |