Pages

I Knew This Day Would Come

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

I knew that eventually I would need to purchase refills for my Copics. The first to go was my T1. I use that one so much. I found a place online, The Merri Artist, that has just about every color refill and marker. Their prices are really good and their shipping is even better. I purchased my order on Sunday evening and they were here this afternoon.
Refilling was a lot easier than I thought it might be. I watched this video beforehand and it was that easy. As you can see in the picture, one refill hardly made a dent in the bottle.


1 comment :

  1. Awesome! Thanks for the advice, because I was just thinking that I have no idea how to refill and where I can get the ink at!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |