Pages

Fine Linen

Saturday, November 27, 2010




I purchased one of PTI's new colors, Fine Linen.   I have to be honest, when it arrived I wasn't sure I liked it.  I challenged myself to use it today and I have to say I think it looks great!  I especially love the ribbon. 
Have a great day!!
I have entered this card into the MoxieFab All Occasion Challenge. Check it out!


Cardstock/Paper: PTI Fine Linen, Rustic Cream, Kraft, PTI Library Ledger and Bitty Box Basics Paper
Stamps: PTI Spiral Bouquet
Ink: PTI Tea Dye Duo, Memento Brown
Other: PTI Button, PTI Fine Linen Saddle Stitch Ribbon, MS Border Punch, Silhouette

6 comments :

  1. I wasn't sure I liked Fine Linen either Kara, but it is growing on me. This is a really pretty card and I love the new header for your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! I have to admit I struggle with this color too but you did wonderful things with it!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, Kara! I, also, haven't yet used this color...but I'm going to try now! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now see that was not so hard now was it?? Fantastic card and you really work that Library Ledger paper to the fullest!!! All of your cards are always so so beautiful but I love what you have been doing with that PP lately!! Are you making cookies yet??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kara this is so pretty! I love the combo of colors!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |