Pages

Friday Inspiration File #15

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Another Inspiration file a day late!  My mother-in-law and my mom have both recently had surgery.  My mom is coming home from the hospital today.   A lot going on lately, which is why I haven't really had much crafting time, but I have been around checking out all of my favorite blogs.  Here are a few things that caught my eye this week.  Enjoy!

This first one I am sure you have all seen, but I don't want to forget where I saw this awesome project that Jessica made!

I was never really a huge fan of the dress form, but this one is really unique!

Tina made this gorgeous scrapbook page.

Maile's clever wine bottle tag...love it!  I'll definitely be making this for a friend.

Sweet felt birdies.

Still love banners!

Did I mention I want an iphone?  Cool skins from Cosmo Cricket!!

Love this bright card by Sara Mac.

Have a great weekend!

 

2 comments :

  1. Hey Kara! Thanks for the fun links. I've had a great time cruising your links and admiring all the crafty eye candy. Thanks for that. :-)

    Sending you hugs and some extra stamina to get through your busy days. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never been a fan of the dressform die either, but I think that one just changed my mind. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |