Pages

Stamp A Faire Challenge #10

Monday, July 25, 2011

I stamped the light green stripes on the half and half die.  Then I stamped the red poinsettias and dark green leaves over top.

When Erin asked if any of us were thinking about our Christmas/Holiday cards yet, I thought, "No way!"  It's summer. I love summer and don't want to think about the cold weather yet.  After listening to some responses on the podcast I started to change my mind.  How nice would it be not to scramble in November to get  my cards done?  That was it, this year I'm starting early!
Christmas card number one...check!


Cardstock: PTI Ripe Avocado, Spring Moss, White
Stamps: PTI Half and Half, Peaceful Poinsettia, Banner Builder
Ink: PTI Pure Poppy, Ripe Avocado, Memento Black and Sprout
Other: Half and Half Die, DE Banner Die, Rhinestones

15 comments :

  1. Excellent card! Like the elegance of the design. I too do not want to think about the holidays and cold weather.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are quick!
    Great card, although I shutter at the thought of Christmas already!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is stunning, Kara! I love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this, I have used Half and Half a bunch already but never the background strip stamps. This makes me want to use them! I love the layering, and good for you for getting a Christmas card finished! Back in January I did a few and planned to do some every month, but haven't done any more, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful and elegant card - and Kara just how many wonderful cards have you created in the last couple of days!!!! You are amazing.... I mean to start early every year but never have managed it yet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kara, your cards are always so lovely and I love how you have made the sentiment a focal point here. Gorgeous.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, such a pretty Christmas card! Very stylish. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kara, LOVE the stamping on that die! Such a STUNNING card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Merry Christmas to you, too! :) This is a beautiful card and I'm all for getting ready for the holiday now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ohh loooove this, Kara! Excellent layering of those images, what a great Christmas card! Eek, getting excited for Christmas stamp month to roll around sooooon!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is GORGEOUS!!
    LOVE it!
    And with 100 degree temps...
    and high humidity...
    thoughts of cool Winter days...
    and the fact that I LOVE Christmas...
    makes me want to get a jump start on the Holidays!
    Have loved all of your cards for SAF...
    you met each challenge so perfectly...
    but where did you find the time?

    ReplyDelete
  12. That half and half die is lovely with the green stripes.

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |