Pages

10 Amazing Years

Sunday, September 30, 2012

 
 
 
I am having so much fun playing with this harlequin stamp set from PTI.  With just one of the stamps you can create such cool patterns.  I made another pattern that reminds me of Q-bert and another one that you'll see on Tuesday's new ColourQ card.  I think that one's my favorite.  Can't wait to show you.
 
 
I am also entering this card into the JUGS156 challenge.  It's a little (a lot) early, but Ryan and I will be celebrating our 10th anniversary in May.  I'm sure I'll end up making another card before the time comes, but the mood hit me to make it. 
 
 
We had such a good time last night.  For my birthday, Ryan gave me tickets to see Missy Higgins.  We saw her at the Tower Theater.  It was such a great little place with great sound.  After her show she came out to say hello and sign autographs.  I got my CD signed.  So cool!
 


Cardstock: White, Aqua Mist
Stamps: Happy Harlequin, By The Numbers
Ink: Aqua Mist, Hawaiian Shores, Simply Chartreuse, Soft Stone, and Smokey Shadow
Dies: Block Numbers
Other: True Black Ribbon

12 comments :

  1. Kara, that is an amazing pattern you created, I never would have guessed it came from the Harlequin stamp set! I love the colors you used, too :) I will be celebrating my 10th this year, too, in July! I don't know Missy Higgins, I'll have to check her out, that's awesome you got her autograph!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!
    Love the colors and pattern...
    and from one stamp!! :)
    So glad you had a great time...
    hope you are feeling better today! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow Kara...this is absolutely stunning! I love it! Gorgeous how you used your stamps! Thanks so much for playing with us at Just Us Girls and happy early anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous anniversary card Kara. Those colours are so fantastic together and your pattern is so cool. Glad you had a good time last night!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy early anniversary. I love this card, and can't wait to break out this set. Super use of all the geometric possibilities.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this card! I am having so much fun with that stamp set as well and so glad I bought it. Glad you had a good time last night and hope you felt better.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh, I love the 3-D effect you achieved with this set! So cool! I also love the colors! Happy birthday and an early happy anniversary! Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE this (and your CQC card, heehee!), you make graphics look so easy!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this design and the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Indeed, this is such a cool pattern from that little stamp. Way to play with it, Kara! Love your colors too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this! Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls this week :)

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |