Pages

Good Tidings

Monday, October 15, 2012

 
I had this border die cut left over from one of our 12 Kits of Christmas kits.  I loved it so much I was afraid to use it. Do you ever feel that way?  Especially since I don't own the die.  I had one chance to use it:) After I stamped these trees I knew I would have to create a snow drift or something and then I remembered I still had this!

 
Thanks for stopping by! 
See you tomorrow for the new ColourQ!
 


Cardstock: PTI White
Stamps: Wplus9 Iconic Christmas
Ink: Pine feather, Smokey Shadow, Soft Stone, SU! Red
Dies: Wplus9 Iconic Christmas, Memory Box Frostyville Border Die

11 comments :

  1. This is gorgeous! I just love that set from Wplus9, I bought it myself and just created a card. This scene is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous! Beautiful scene you've created!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous card, Kara! LOVE the forest and your yummy, die cut, snowflake ground!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. I love the scene you created.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is WONDERFUL! LOVE your card! Even more desperate than before, for my set to get here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how you used this set for your wintery scene! The colors are wonderful and the snowy border is the perfect finishing touch. Are you thinking you need this die now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, Kara, I love how you stamped the trees in the lighter shades in the background so that they look farther away...it looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. makes me dream of a white Christmas! gorgeous card, Kara!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooooh! I love this too - the background of trees is amazing! Love the carolers with the swirls of snow!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |