Pages

Cloud9 Blog Hop {December}

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

 
 
 
Well, I said I was done with Christmas, but I couldn't resist this challenge.  I love participating in the Cloud9 Blog Hop celebrating Wplus9 stamps.  I used the cute bird from Folk Art Florals to create a tree shape, sort of like a partridge-in-a-pear- tree sort of idea:)  The base of the tree is created with graduating sentiment stamps and a heart! 

 
Thanks for stopping by today!
 




Cardstock: WP9 Cupid's Bow, PTI Soft Stone and White
Stamps: WP9 Folk Art Florals, Seasonal Sentiments
Ink: PTI Summer Sunrise
Dies: WP9 Love Notes, PTI Heart Border Die
Other: Red Felt, Twine

11 comments :

  1. Oh my goodness Kara, this is so cute! I love that you made the birds into a tree :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Kara--how clever and SO ADORABLE! Love, love, love your little tree design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So super sweet - and such awesome take on that picture! LOVE your card! Hugs, Karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kara, I love this card! It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute, I can't stand it! I love this - and seriously, what amazing stamping skills! What a gorgeous design, Kara! So glad you could share it with us for this month's Cloud9 Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kara great take on the photo, I never would have thought of that! So creative.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kara...this is just too cute! I love your tree of these sweet little birds with the adorable red heart wings.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kara, that is some brilliant stamping! Love the unexpected yellow and the little red heart wings. So CAS and cute!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |