Pages

12 Kits Of Occasions {September 2014}

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

New DT Member
Not sure if you've noticed, but we have been a member short for awhile.  This is why we have had a guest every month, to be our twelfth.  Finally, we have invited someone to join us permanently and she said, "Yes!"
 
Lindsey of Occasional Crafting.
Welcome Lindsey, we are so happy to have you join us!
 
The fact that we have been a member short also leaves us without a hostess for this month which is why we decided to do a leftovers month.  We are all revisiting old kits and making new projects.
 
Cathy
Kara {that's me}

I had intended to get a ton of Christmas cards done, but I just couldn't get into it.  I'm still not ready for summer to be over let alone start thinking about winter.  So I made a compromise, fall!
I put together a kit last year that was Fall/Thanksgiving themed.
I have used colors, images, and sentiments from that kit for my card today.

 

At the last minute I was able to make a project using papers from another one of our past kits for this week's Make It Monday.  I loved the paper so much I bought 2
more pads of it to make all of my Christmas tags last year.



We have invited our Past Guest Designers to pull out their leftovers and join us again this month. Here is a list of the past guest designers who are joining in the fun.  Thanks, Ladies!
 
 
 
 
 


 

Fall Card 
Cardstock: Recollections 110 lb. White, TH Watercolor Paper, PTI Dark Chocolate
Stamps: PTI Autumn Hills, Leaf Prints
Ink: TH Distress Ink, WP9 Coconut Husk
Dies: PTI Pinking Shears

Mason Jar
Cardstock: PTI White, Vellum
Stamps: WP9 Iconic Christmas
Ink: WP9, Silver Lining, Versamark
Dies: PTI Tag Die
Other: Silver Embossing Powder, White Craft Paint
 

15 comments :

  1. Gorgeous...love the inking on your fall card and way to rock the MIM challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicely done projects! I especially like your mason jar done in white...I watched that video and I wasn't quite sure if I wanted to try it or not...but your "white" jar has sure inspired me...it's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous watercolor treatment on the leaf card - really stunning.. and swoon.. all that yummy silver on that tag!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kara your fall card is glorious, love it to bits!! And then there is your MIM project...amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun post. I'm so ready for fall.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A perfect fall card. Love this so much.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is gorgeous and you already know how much I love that jar! Congrats on your shout out from Papertrey Ink .

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely adore your take on the sketch. That little pinked edge is delightful! The tag is brilliant. Love that silver embossing!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful Kara! Lovin' all the snowflakes! Screams pure elegance!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kara, your autumn card is gorgeous! Now I've got to go back and look up what was in that kit. :) And I love your mason jar as well. How fun is that? PS Thanks for the super sweet welcome...I'm so excited.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous fall card--love it! And your jar is so wonderful. I adore the effect you got with the gold and silver!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the leaves...and the jar is drop-dead-gorgeous! That beautiful silver color combo and your photo staging is so good. Love the camera!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Kara all of your cards are so fun! I love your Mason Jar!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your beautiful fall card...and the leaves gently falling down. And that jar...AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous!!
    LOVE the jar!! :)
    And are you kidding me...
    I'm getting ready to put up Christmas trees on the November 1st...
    so excited! :)

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |