Pages

WPlus9 September 2014 Release {Day 5}

Friday, September 5, 2014

Available NOW!
 
Todays' cards show fun, alternative ways to use the Dreamcatcher Die Set.  For my first card I die cut the intricate die from black cardstock.  I then trimmed off a portion of the design until I was left with my 'atom'.  I adhered that to my card front and coated it with clear Wink of Stella for some shimmer.  To create all of my 'protons', 'electrons', and 'neutrons' I stamped the circle stamps from Little Bits and the cluster from Dream Believer
I love this one.  Perfect to give to Ryan 
Dreamcatcher Die Set
 
WPlus9 Supplies
 
For my second card I used the same die from the Dreamcatcher Die Set and die cut it from 4 different shades of pink/red cardstock and once more from black.  I temporarily adhered the black one to the card front.  Using liquid adhesive, I inset each of the colored pieces.  When they were all inlaid I removed the black one to leave only the negative pieces.  I popped up a black 'you' die cut from Hand Lettered Thanks and stamped a coordinating sentiment. 
WPlus9 Supplies
 

 
I think this creates a super cool look.  You could create so many different color combinations with this and  maybe cover the entire card front with them.  Now, that would look cool!

Today Maureen has a pretty butterfly project to share.
 
Little Bits
 
Dream Believer
 
 

Other supplies:
Versafine Black Onyx Ink
Simon Says Stamp All Occasion Sentiments "You Are My Everything" stamp

6 comments :

  1. Great cards, Kara! I just ordered the larger peonies set -- can't wait for it to arrive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic cards Kara. I love both of these so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic cards Kara. I love both of these so much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Man, that second card, bomb.com! Love it so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, I love the way you used this set ! Amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |