Pages

Hidden Stag

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

 
 Can you see him? The hidden stag.  I don't know why I love this so much.  It sort of doesn't make much sense, but I think it looks cool!
 
 
I colored this Botanical Bunch image first when I received my WPlus9 products for February.  Then, for some reason, I die cut it into a circle.   With no plan for it in mind, I set it aside.  Then last night I liked the idea of stamping and coloring a bold design onto a shaped die cut so I chose the stag from Stag Trio.  And coming in the way that most of my ideas do, I thought, "What if I colored it with the same color copics and layered over that circle ,making sure all of the image lines up?"  Then I decided to stamp it a third time onto a panel cut using the Sunshine Layers die and lined it up once more. 
 
 
The colors are perfect for a holiday card so I added a sentiment from Hand Lettered Holiday.  Can never start too early on those Christmas cards!

 
Thanks so much for coming by today!  Hope you're having a great week.  I am, but is it really only Wednesday?
 


Cardstock: White, WP9 Black
Stamps: WP9 Botanical Bunch, Hand Lettered Holiday
Ink: Versafine Onyx
Dies: WP9 Sunshine Layers, Stag Trio, LF Circle
Other: Copics, Clear Embossing Powder

13 comments :

  1. I'm with Lisa! VERY cool idea and very pretty card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Wow! How creatively amazing is that! That is a "drop the jaw" card if I ever saw one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cool. Your coloring is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is GORGEOUS even before the surprise STAG !!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had to really look but I found him! :)
    Gorgeous coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Didn't see he at first but found him! Your coloring is stunning--beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Came over from Pinterest. LOVE THIS!! What a beautiful composition and fab idea with the hidden stag. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous, I love the way you used this set. Wow, you have to look very close what a fun idea!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow from me as well.I had to search but I did find him. Great layout...and fabulous colours. Great idea and what a lovely card.

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |