Pages

The Best Is Yet To Come

Monday, February 9, 2015

 
One Sheet Wonder, is that what it's called
when you stamp one sheet and make multiple cards?
Well, I didn't stamp a full sheet, but I made both of these cards with one stamped card front.  I started by stamping images from PTI Ruby Rose and PTI Beautiful Blooms II on a white card front.  Then I die cut the card front using WP9 Sunshine Layers Dies.  That created these two frames as well as another rectangular center piece that I didn't use.  For the card above, I die cut the scallop die from Sunshine Layers again from white cardstock and inset it into the outer stamped frame.  I stamped my sentiment and flourish and added a bouquet of flowers at the bottom.
 
 
 For my second card I used the scallop frame from the original stamped panel and popped it up on my card base.  I stamped a sentiment and flourishes in the center.  Both cards are accented with small rhinestones.  This sentiment set is new to me and I have only had the chance to use it once. 
These two sentiments have never seen ink. 
 
 
Thanks for coming by. 
Are you participating in all of the fun PTI challenges?
 
 
 


Cardstock: Recollections White 110 lb.
Stamps: PTI Ruby Rose, Beautiful Blooms II, Over Under Easy
Ink: PTI Berry Sorbet, Sweet Blush, Harvest Gold, Lemon Tart, Spring Moss, Versafine Onyx
Dies: WP9 Sunshine Layers, PTI Ruby Rose
Other: Rhinestones

9 comments :

  1. Oh yes, Kara, love those double duty stamped sheets! Gorgeous everywhere I look. Loving the colors

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet that sheet of flowers was fun to stamp! All those bright, beautiful flowers! I love how you cut it out in frames. Those sentiment are great and so are your flowers and flourishes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have only participated in one so far, but hoping to sneak in some time for more. Love your gorgeous cards Kara!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sigh...perfection Kara and I'm in love!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this pretty color combination and wonderful cluster!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous idea--love your stamped paper and how you used the frames!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are wonderful Kara! Love the colors and your beautiful work! Great way to use the frames.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful, Kara, love your multipurpose background used on more than one card. BTW, check out InLinx on Nichole's blog as the thumbnail is not your card. I posted on the Forum about a similar error for entries 46-49.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are just darling! I love the sweetness of the colors you used and the CAS layout of each card. They really are stunning!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |